Thank you for your interest in PC Networks
When you elect to use PC Networks, you provide PC Networks with personally identifiable information (your "PC Networks information"). This Policy explains the information practices that apply to your PC Networks information, as well as the choices you can make about the ways this information is used by PC Networks.
Your PC Networks information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you interact with PC Networks's Web site, services while becoming a registered user of Online services or requesting service at-home or in-office. Depending on how you use the Network, your PC Networks information may include
* registration-related information (such as name, home or work addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, gender);
* information about the searches you perform through PC Networks and how you use the results of those searches;
* information about PC Networks services or offerings that you use, and how frequently you use them;
* transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or a history of products purchased through PC Networks);
* customer service information about you as a PC Networks user or subscriber; or
* other information specifically related to your use of a particular PC Networks service or offering.
Your PC Networks information may be collected and stored in the United States. Additionally, PC Networks will use the User Name, or similar technologies, to authenticate you on PC Networks and enable you to take advantage of Network offerings.
Your PC Networks information is used
* to operate and improve the Web sites, services and offerings available through PC Networks;
* to fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services;
* to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
* to conduct research about your use of PC Networks; and how we will be able to best serve you.
* to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
If you use PC Networks communications tools to disclose information about yourself publicly (for example, in chat rooms or online message boards made available by PC Networks), other online users may obtain access to any information you provide. The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as an PC Networks user, may be accessed and disclosed in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); in other circumstances in which PC Networks believes PC Networks is being used in the commission of a crime; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; or when necessary either to protect the rights or property of PC Networks, PC Networks or its affiliated providers, or for us to render the service you have requested.
In the event that ownership of PC Networks was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition or transfer to another company, your PC Networks information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your PC Networks information, PC Networks will provide notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
You can make choices about how your PC Networks information may be used by PC Networks to provide marketing offers to you. Your preferences are set at time of services sign-up. These preferences do not apply to communications that are directly related to your Services Request with PC Networks, or the fulfillment of a specific transaction you have requested (for example, a service advisory from PC Networks, or an acknowledgment of a purchase order).
Rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Home
Visiting IP: 188.8.131.52
User Agent: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Visit Time: Tuesday, 11-Aug-2020 21:31:32 PDT